Macworld published a blog post about New Year's resolutions for photographers (link below). I read through the post and noted the things I've been trying lately with my Canon 60D. I've had success expanding my photography skills with the following:
- Fill the frame with your subject.
- Try packing only an unfamiliar and limited lens and shoot with it all day. A 50mm or macro lens, for example.
- Resist using a flash in low light.
- Share your shots: Don't keep all those great new photos to yourself. Post them on Flickr, Picasa, MobileMe, Smugmug, or any other sharing site. Join a photography group and get feedback.
- Bend your knees--don't shoot every image from eye level.
About this post:
This entry was posted by Aaron West on December 30, 2010 at 4:52 PM. It was filed in the following categories: Photography. It has been viewed 6181 times and has 3 comments.