On Thursday, January 29 Terrence Ryan will be presenting at the Nashville ColdFusion User Group. He'll be talking about Squidhead, a scaffolding tool that works with ColdFusion MX 7 (or above) and Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and 2005. Folks local to Nashville are encouraged to attend in person while remote attendees can join via Adobe Connect (http://mmusergroup.adobe.acrobat.com/ncfug/). For more details and to RSVP for this meeting please visit the NCFUG site.
What is Squidhead? Here's just a few bullets about Squidhead taken from the Squidhead RIAForge page:
- It inspects Database
- It analyzes the tables and views
- It creates INSERT, SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE and LIST stored procedures for every TABLE.
- It creates LIST stored procedure for every VIEW.
- It adds them to the database.
- It assigns the proper GRANT permissions
2 related blog entries
- Connect Recording: Terrence Ryan on Squidhead (January 30, 2009)
- Squidhead Presentation with Terrence Ryan Tomorrow (January 28, 2009)