I've updated twitterAIR - my AIR (Adobe Integrated Runtime) / Twitter application - with some new features. Thanks to those of you who have submitted comments and suggestions. Below is an excerpt of the changelog illustrating the new features. You can get the new version by pressing the appropriate link in the Downloads pod to the right, or by clicking here.
- Added minimize button.
- Switched the twitterAIR and trajiklyhip.com logo positions.
- Added support for typing "@username" in the input box. If you begin a tweet with @username, the typed username will be matched against your friends list.
- Added support for sending direct messages with "d username message."
- Added support for viewing direct messages. Press the DIRECT button to view your messages.
- Added hyperlink support for the twitter.com/username links in the top right of each tweet. Clicking the text will now load the user's twitter page.
- Added support for the @username callouts and URL's. Any @username text and hyperlink (http://, https://, or www) can now be clicked.
- Separated the e-mail and blog parts of the feedback text (in the Settings window) so my e-mail address can be copied/pasted while my blog URL can still be clicked.
- Added support for version tracking. When new versions of the app are released you will be prompted to update.
5 related blog entries
- twitterAIR 1.1.3 for AIR Beta 2 (October 1, 2007)
- twitterAIR 1.1.2 Released (July 29, 2007)
- twitterAIR on AIRapps.net (July 10, 2007)
- twitterAIR Screen Shots (July 4, 2007)
- Yet Another Twitter/AIR Application Released (July 2, 2007)