As if it needed more exposure... You can get CF8 from labs and start testing your sites, applications, and the new features that come with the next major release of ColdFusion.
Here are a few of the features you can test drive in the public beta:
- Significant performance improvements - up to 5X faster than ColdFusion MX7.
- Server monitoring identifies server bottlenecks, allowing for tuning and improved performance.
- Code debugging speeds your development with set breakpoints, variables monitoring, and step through ColdFusion code with an Eclipse plug-in debugger.
- Integration with Adobe Flex(tm) and AJAX features let ColdFusion power personalized, multimedia-rich applications to enhance your users' experiences on the web.
- High-quality, on-demand presentations can be created dynamically on the server.
- Applications can interact with PDF documents and forms for a printable, portable way to intelligently capture and share information.
- Create and manipulate images with more than 50 new CFML tags and functions
- Native support for .NET objects to easily integrate all of your enterprise data and infrastructure services.
About this post:
This entry was posted by Aaron West on May 30, 2007 at 9:10 AM. It was filed in the following categories: ColdFusion. It has been viewed 2573 times and has 0 comments.