I've been working on an improved version of the TrajikPlayer. A beta of version 3 has been placed in the MP3 Player section so you can take a look.
Short run-down of the new features:
- Support for multiple playlists.
- Support for high and low bandwidth tracks encoded at user-specified bit rates.
- New XML structure that allows users to configure their own directory structure/track organization.
- Viewers can choose to have the player remember their bandwidth setting use to use.
- New slide-out menu to accomodate new features keeping the main interface uncluttered.
- Minor player functionality explained/outlined in the slide-out menu.
- All this in a 56KB SWF (does not include XML file size).
About this post:
This entry was posted by Aaron West on November 23, 2003 at 9:35 PM. It was filed in the following categories: Site News. It has been viewed 3109 times and has 0 comments.